Re: [sig] Digest Number 3495

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2013
      I was going to start......eeck.....with babelfish! Thanks! Working on it now!
      'dok

      From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 20, 2013
        Babelfish still works? I thought it was beyond useless these days.
        If I use an online 'translation', I'll improvise with Google Translate for a 'down-and-dirty' quick translation, but taken with a handful of salt, not a grain!
        It has improved a little bit, if you are looking up one word at a time, it will often list the variations/uses of the word or even similar terms to be used.
        Not good for making actual grammatically-correct sentences, but I have been able to make some signs that were 'correct' for my household and translate WOAW into a Russian variation (I think!)

        ;-)

        - Iurii

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 21, 2013
          I got a decent translation from Nong Translation!

          From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.