Re: [sig] Digest Number 3495

  • Tatiana Golter
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2013
      To Doc.
      Sure. I'll give it a try. (;
      Tatiana

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 20, 2013
        I was going to start......eeck.....with babelfish! Thanks! Working on it now!
        'dok

        From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 20, 2013
          Babelfish still works? I thought it was beyond useless these days.
          If I use an online 'translation', I'll improvise with Google Translate for a 'down-and-dirty' quick translation, but taken with a handful of salt, not a grain!
          It has improved a little bit, if you are looking up one word at a time, it will often list the variations/uses of the word or even similar terms to be used.
          Not good for making actual grammatically-correct sentences, but I have been able to make some signs that were 'correct' for my household and translate WOAW into a Russian variation (I think!)

          ;-)

          - Iurii

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 21, 2013
            I got a decent translation from Nong Translation!

            From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.