russian translayipn needed for am apprentice contract on birchbark

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2013
           I am proud to announce that SIGs very own Anastasiia Rusa and I are entering into an apprentice partnership this Saturday at the Baron Wars event at Ft Meigs in Toledo!
            As such, we wanted to formalize the agreement ny embossing it on a 6.5 x 20" section of birchbark in colloquial Russian using an 11th century cyrllic script. I've been distracted this Sprong by inherited duties on my inlaws hobby farm, now that one passed last winter. I'm desperate!
             Lala was kind enough to find the Slovo with that script but I was wondering if anyone  could help with the Russian? Its breif and concise. Thanks for your attention!
      'dok

      From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.null