Translation help

  • Joseph Belcher
    Message 1 of 22 , Jun 17, 2013
      I'm digging and digging for evidence that doma or domu is the correct pre-1600 term for a Russian household or family.

      I have several passages from a 1617 book using the term дома. Is anyone willing to look over some scans and see if any of the uses apply in the way I want/need them to?

      I've attempted using Google translate, but I'm having little to no luck. The images are scanned, and so I can not cut and paste text. Trying to type in the correct letters is not working very well.

      -Halbrust

    • Anya Stickney
      Message 2 of 22 , Jun 18, 2013
        I'm willing to help. If you are on facebook, you cat post them to the
        facebook SIG page. That way, multiple people can see them and help. Always
        good to have multiple people's opinions with this sort of thing. Or perhaps
        you can post them to the file section of this group?

        Anya