Pennsic SIG meeting update

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2013
      PENNSIC SIG MEETING UPDATE!

      SO, good news, bad news. Sorta.
      Good news: my dear friend Alysander Brokentooth got a promotion at work! YAY for him!
      Bad news: Because of that, he cannot attend Pennsic, and so the SIG Meeting has lost its chef! Boo.

      Therefore, I'm opening up the floor for either folks to bring share-ables as they wish, OR if you want to volunteer to prepare something, you can come to VDK early (pre-arrange with me) and use my camp kitchen (2 burner range, grill w/ wok surface, prep area). For those of Legal Age, I myself will be providing an appropriate Potent Potable (kept on ice, naturally). Reminder: the meeting is MONDAY of War Week (7/29) 6-8pm at VDK camp in B-05 block, in the VDK Dining Hall.
      -- Masteritsa Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova