Call for Articles

  • goldschp tds.net
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 9 8:44 PM
      I'm looking for submissions for the Summer Slovo. This is our annual
      pre-Pennsic issue, so articles that are War-related are especially welcome.

      The deadline is officially July 1st, but I will be out of the country until
      the 3rd, so there's some leeway on that date.

      Contact me off-list if you have any questions or ideas.

      Thanks,
      Paul

    • goldschp@tds.net
      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 4 1:05 PM
        I'm looking for material for the Summer Slovo.

        The deadline will be July 1st, for which I can give a little wriggle room if you give me some advance notice.

        In general, I'm looking for short articles (200-400 words) or pieces that can be serialized. For the summer issue, we traditionally focus on Pennsic, but anything of a Slavic/EE focus is welcome.

        Contact me directly (goldschp@...) for questions or submissions.

        Thanks,
        Paul Wickenden