Call for Articles

  • goldschp tds.net
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 9, 2013
      I'm looking for submissions for the Summer Slovo. This is our annual
      pre-Pennsic issue, so articles that are War-related are especially welcome.

      The deadline is officially July 1st, but I will be out of the country until
      the 3rd, so there's some leeway on that date.

      Contact me off-list if you have any questions or ideas.

      Thanks,
      Paul