Re: [sig] Birch bark scroll 200

  • aldo
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2013
      Onfim is a variation of Euthymius and he was a child of 5-6 years of age.
      According to Valentin Yanin he wrote I AM A WILD ANIMAL. So now try and find
      the letters...

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 7, 2013
        I made a mistake. There is another birchletter by Onfim but the one u have
        now it says: I AM ONFIM... Go ahead!
        Aldo

        > self portrait of the Rus child Onfim accompanied by his name. It also
        > contains, per Paul Wickenden “the first eleven letters of the alphabet
        > in the upper right corner”.

        That... is adorable.

        Kazimira