Re: [sig] Birch bark scroll 200

  • T Duran
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2013
      > Birch bark scroll 200 http://www.goldschp.net/SIG/onfim/onfim2.jpg is a
      > self portrait of the Rus child Onfim accompanied by his name. It also
      > contains, per Paul Wickenden �the first eleven letters of the alphabet
      > in the upper right corner�.

      That... is adorable.

      Kazimira

    • aldo
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 7, 2013
        Onfim is a variation of Euthymius and he was a child of 5-6 years of age.
        According to Valentin Yanin he wrote I AM A WILD ANIMAL. So now try and find
        the letters...

        > self portrait of the Rus child Onfim accompanied by his name. It also
        > contains, per Paul Wickenden “the first eleven letters of the alphabet
        > in the upper right corner”.

        That... is adorable.

        Kazimira

      • aldo
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 7, 2013
          I made a mistake. There is another birchletter by Onfim but the one u have
          now it says: I AM ONFIM... Go ahead!
          Aldo

          > self portrait of the Rus child Onfim accompanied by his name. It also
          > contains, per Paul Wickenden “the first eleven letters of the alphabet
          > in the upper right corner”.

          That... is adorable.

          Kazimira