RE: [sig] Re: 16th Century Polish Portraits

    Message 1 of 8 , May 27, 2013
      Thanks, Sandy! I ran it through Beersmith for an all-grain recipe, possibly with fruit and honey in the secondary. I love a malty beverage but I prefer to avoid a young or green beer, as my friends prefer my house beers so I'm on my own for my beer experiments!
            Thank you again, and please thank your Lord! I hope we can meet sometime soon over cold beers and share some laughs and brewing no-shit-that-happened-to-me-too stories!
      Tim (aka 'dok)

      From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.