Slavic symbolism

  • Stephanie Ross
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2013
      Very interesting blog I found called the "Slavorum". Lots of pictures of
      medieval artifacts, jewelry, ancient writing and embroidery, even a pair of
      shoes.

      http://forum.slavorum.com/index.php?topic=132.45

      Nadya Natashasdottir
      --
      Et si omnes ego non.

    • Anya Stickney
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2013
        This is wonderful! I've just been looking for an explanation of pagan images to start including in my embroidery. I will definitely need to get some of the books mentioned.

        Thanks!
        Mistress Anya Sergeeva