Re: [sig] Latvian/Lithuanian Name resources?

  • Beth Harper
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2013
      I used the same sources (there aren't that many out there in English), and
      also another Lituanus article:

      Girvilas, K. A. “Pre-Christian Name Giving in Lithuania.” Lituanus:
      Lithuanian Quarterly Journal of Arts and Sciences, V. 24, No. 3, Fall 1978.
      Electronic <http://www.lituanus.org/1978/78_3_02.htm>. 12 September, 2010.

      Good luck!

      Liepa Jonaite

      Outlands