Re: Laureling ceremony in Russian

  • Varju
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2013
      (de-lurks)
      Hi there,
      Here in the East, we often have bilingual ceremonies (French/English) up in Canada. Usually it is handled by the herald as such - the herald reads the parts in the person's chosen language first in it's entirety, (in your case, Russian), and then in English for the rest of us.

      It does get long, but it's easy enough to follow this way.
      Hope this helps,
      - Varju

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 2013
        Congrats! Two heralds, in tandum? Master Mikhial spoke as the Laurel at mine în 1999.
        'dok

        From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 29, 2013
          Thank you. It's good to know that this has been done successfully in the
          past.

          Lady Anya Sergeeva