Re: [sig] Kievan Royal titles

  • Lisa Kies
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 20 4:51 AM
      Greetings from Sofya,

      On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 9:25 AM, Dezz Windecker-Klassen <
      dezzrianne@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I live up in the Principality of Avacal and was wondering if there is any
      > class material that you would be willing to share?
      >
      > Sincerely,
      >
      > HE Dezzrianne Draganova doch'

      The class material is in the form of a Power Point presentation which is a
      somewhat awkward thing to put on-line. But, the class was based on my
      research notes which you can find here:

      http://www.sofyalarus.info/Russia/titles.html

      At your service,

      Sofya

      ___
      http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser
      {o,o}
      "Mir znachit Pax Romanov"
      (__(|
      "Et nunc et semper, etiam atque etiam, et discere et exquire et