Re: [sig] Kievan Royal titles

  • Dezz Windecker-Klassen
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 19 7:25 AM
      Hi,

      I live up in the Principality of Avacal and was wondering if there is any class material that you would be willing to share?

      Sincerely,

      HE Dezzrianne Draganova doch'

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 20 4:51 AM
        Greetings from Sofya,

        On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 9:25 AM, Dezz Windecker-Klassen <
        dezzrianne@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I live up in the Principality of Avacal and was wondering if there is any
        > class material that you would be willing to share?
        >
        > Sincerely,
        >
        > HE Dezzrianne Draganova doch'

        The class material is in the form of a Power Point presentation which is a
        somewhat awkward thing to put on-line. But, the class was based on my
        research notes which you can find here:

        http://www.sofyalarus.info/Russia/titles.html

        At your service,

        Sofya

        ___
        http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser
        {o,o}
        "Mir znachit Pax Romanov"
        (__(|
        "Et nunc et semper, etiam atque etiam, et discere et exquire et