Re: [sig] Kievan Royal titles

  • Lisa Kies
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 18, 2013
      Come to Heralds Point at Lilies and I'll give you my class. :-)

      Pronunciations can be found here:
      http://russiansig.wikispaces.com/SCA+Alternative+Titles

      Sofya

      On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 2:27 PM, Yevgeniya Pechenaya
      <ladie_lada@...>wrote:

      > Reading this discussion make me think that I would love and I think others
      > would too to see a class on period Russian titles of all levels.
      > just throwing it out there. :)

    • Dezz Windecker-Klassen
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 19, 2013
        Hi,

        I live up in the Principality of Avacal and was wondering if there is any class material that you would be willing to share?

        Sincerely,

        HE Dezzrianne Draganova doch'

        ________________________________

        <mailto:ladie_lada%40yahoo.com>wrote:

        > Reading this discussion make me think that I would love and I think others
        > would too to see a class on period Russian titles of all levels.
        > just throwing it out there. :)

      • Lisa Kies
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 20, 2013
          Greetings from Sofya,

          On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 9:25 AM, Dezz Windecker-Klassen <
          dezzrianne@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > I live up in the Principality of Avacal and was wondering if there is any
          > class material that you would be willing to share?
          >
          > Sincerely,
          >
          > HE Dezzrianne Draganova doch'

          The class material is in the form of a Power Point presentation which is a
          somewhat awkward thing to put on-line. But, the class was based on my
          research notes which you can find here:

          http://www.sofyalarus.info/Russia/titles.html

          At your service,

          Sofya

          ___
          http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser
          {o,o}
          "Mir znachit Pax Romanov"
          (__(|
          "Et nunc et semper, etiam atque etiam, et discere et exquire et