Re: [sig] Kievan Royal titles

  • Yevgeniya Pechenaya
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 18, 2013
      Reading this discussion make me think that I would love and I think others would too to see a class on period Russian titles of all levels.
      just throwing it out there. :)

      Lada

      Oooooh...
      SHINY!

      scribal arts:
      http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150165898386642.292073.728251641&l=c4602b7ffc&type=1

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 18, 2013
        Come to Heralds Point at Lilies and I'll give you my class. :-)

        Pronunciations can be found here:
        http://russiansig.wikispaces.com/SCA+Alternative+Titles

        Sofya

        On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 2:27 PM, Yevgeniya Pechenaya
        <ladie_lada@...>wrote:

        > Reading this discussion make me think that I would love and I think others
        > would too to see a class on period Russian titles of all levels.
        > just throwing it out there. :)

      • Dezz Windecker-Klassen
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 19, 2013
          Hi,

          I live up in the Principality of Avacal and was wondering if there is any class material that you would be willing to share?

          Sincerely,

          HE Dezzrianne Draganova doch'

          ________________________________

          <mailto:ladie_lada%40yahoo.com>wrote:

          > Reading this discussion make me think that I would love and I think others
          > would too to see a class on period Russian titles of all levels.
          > just throwing it out there. :)

        • Lisa Kies
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 20, 2013
            Greetings from Sofya,

            On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 9:25 AM, Dezz Windecker-Klassen <
            dezzrianne@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > I live up in the Principality of Avacal and was wondering if there is any
            > class material that you would be willing to share?
            >
            > Sincerely,
            >
            > HE Dezzrianne Draganova doch'

            The class material is in the form of a Power Point presentation which is a
            somewhat awkward thing to put on-line. But, the class was based on my
            research notes which you can find here:

            http://www.sofyalarus.info/Russia/titles.html

            At your service,

            Sofya