Pennsic SIG Meeting!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 10:21 AM
      Hi!

      So, some of you might have been eager & already gone out to the Pennsic U schedule.   And of course, there's an error.

      THING has the SIG meeting as being at 19:00 - 7pm.   That is INCORRECT.  The meeting is at 6pm, or 18:00.

      I have contacted the Registrar to have that corrected.

      Additional info:  Haus VDK has alloted us part of their Dining Hall for this meeting, since we will have food & drink.  However, that also means sharing w/ members of the Household as they cycle in & out for their evening meals.  So be aware, there will be Lots Of Other Folks around.  Yes, it'll be nois-- er, LIVELY ;-)  but it does mean we can sit & enjoy zakuski together.

      Thanks,

      Sfandra Dmitrieva

      PS:  feel free to bring food or drink to share!   It's not in the announcement, but it's quite alright if you're inspired to bring a treat.