Re: [sig] Registering a Russian household name in the SCA

  • Joseph Belcher
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 15, 2013
      Thank you SO much.

      -Halbrust

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Lisa Kies <lkies319@...>
      To: sig <sig@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun, Apr 14, 2013 7:22 am
      Subject: Re: [sig] Registering a Russian household name in the SCA

      Greetings from Sofya,

      On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 7:47 PM, <iegrappling@...> wrote:

      > Wow! What luck for me, thank you.
      >
      > Do you have images of the originals? Or just transcriptions?
      >
      > How can I get whatever you have?
      >
      > -Halbrust
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On Apr 13, 2013, at 11:35 AM, Lisa Kies <lkies319@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Greetings from Sofya,
      > >
      > > Perfect timing. I was cleaning this morning and about to throw away a
      > > duplicate copy of the "dom" pages from Sreznevskii (Sreznevskij, I.I.
      > * [Materials
      > > for a Dictionary of the old-Russian Language according to written
      > > memorials.] The Department of Russian Language and Literature, Imperial
      > > Academy of Science. 1893-1912.)

      I finally tracked down the link:
      http://imwerden.de/pdf/sreznevsky_slovar_drevnerusskogo_jazyka_tom1_a-k.pdf

      You'll need the title page, page 699-700 (highlighting the key passages -
      toward the bottom of the second column), and page 32 of the Ukazatel'
      Sokrashchenij at the end of the PDF (for the date of the original gospel
      source).

      At your service,

      Sofya

      ___
      http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser
      {o,o}
      "Mir znachit Pax Romanov"
      (__(|
      "Et nunc et semper, etiam atque etiam, et discere et exquire et