Pennsic Classes!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2013
      Pennsic U deadline day! The SIG meeting is
      submitted. I'm teaching "Russian Hats & Headdresses" and "Basics of Russian
      Clothing" (my usual beginner garb class).

      Also, I'd like to try something
      different this year: Instead of a formal class, I am hereby making myself
      available for one-on-one consultation at Pennsic on any advanced topics
      pertaining to Kievan Rus - clothing, accessories, embellishments, culture,
      history, etc. Contact me directly to let me know what you need help with, and
      when/where you'd like to meet - I will come to YOU if needed! War Week
      only.

      Cheers,
      Mistress Sfandra Dmitrieva