Re: [sig] Alcohol in Russia in the 10th and 11th century

    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 29 11:36 AM
      Halbrust-
        Are you also a brewer? Sometime this coming month and into this summer I was going to integrate some experimental one gallon  test batches of unhopped beer into my normal brewing schedule! Maybe we could collaborate, like a brewing double blind? I was planning ales for ease but lack a bread shed for natural yeasting. I would love to aid you in your research, which is very cool, and pursue my own passion for brewing.
      'dok

      From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 29 11:50 AM
        I am a brewer.
        This research is for a particular drink served by Grand Prince Vladiir to Dobrynya.

        -Halbrust

        Are you also a brewer? Sometime this coming month and into this summer I was going to integrate some experimental one gallon test batches of unhopped beer into my normal brewing schedule! Maybe we could collaborate, like a brewing double blind? I was planning ales for ease but lack a bread shed for natural yeasting. I would love to aid you in your research, which is very cool, and pursue my own passion for brewing.
        'dok

        From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 29 12:18 PM
          Awesome! When you work it out and publish, can I try it out?
          'dok

          From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

          This research is for a particular drink served by Grand Prince Vladiir to Dobrynya.

          -Halbrust

          Are you also a brewer? Sometime this coming month and into this summer I was going to integrate some experimental one gallon test batches of unhopped beer into my normal brewing schedule! Maybe we could collaborate, like a brewing double blind? I was planning ales for ease but lack a bread shed for natural yeasting. I would love to aid you in your research, which is very cool, and pursue my own passion for brewing.
          'dok

          From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 29 12:24 PM
            Btw, I'm doing small batch research next month using herbs as bittering, flavoring and aroma agents, no hops. Want my research and samples?
            'dok

            From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

            This research is for a particular drink served by Grand Prince Vladiir to Dobrynya.

            -Halbrust

            Are you also a brewer? Sometime this coming month and into this summer I was going to integrate some experimental one gallon test batches of unhopped beer into my normal brewing schedule! Maybe we could collaborate, like a brewing double blind? I was planning ales for ease but lack a bread shed for natural yeasting. I would love to aid you in your research, which is very cool, and pursue my own passion for brewing.
            'dok

            From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 29 12:32 PM
              Just ordered a copy of Culinaria Russia! Any ideas where a copy of R. Roberts hop paper could be acquired? I just built a hop yard for my mundane brewing and would love to expand it in future days! Thanks!
              -dok

              From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

              Message 6 of 16 , Mar 29 3:48 PM
                OF COURSE!

                Awesome! When you work it out and publish, can I try it out?
                'dok

                From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

                This research is for a particular drink served by Grand Prince Vladiir to Dobrynya.

                -Halbrust

                Are you also a brewer? Sometime this coming month and into this summer I was going to integrate some experimental one gallon test batches of unhopped beer into my normal brewing schedule! Maybe we could collaborate, like a brewing double blind? I was planning ales for ease but lack a bread shed for natural yeasting. I would love to aid you in your research, which is very cool, and pursue my own passion for brewing.
                'dok

                From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 29 3:50 PM
                  You have me intrigued...
                  Are you using herbs that grow naturally in Eastern Europe?

                  -Halbrust

                  Btw, I'm doing small batch research next month using herbs as bittering, flavoring and aroma agents, no hops. Want my research and samples?
                  'dok

                  From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

                  This research is for a particular drink served by Grand Prince Vladiir to Dobrynya.

                  -Halbrust

                  Are you also a brewer? Sometime this coming month and into this summer I was going to integrate some experimental one gallon test batches of unhopped beer into my normal brewing schedule! Maybe we could collaborate, like a brewing double blind? I was planning ales for ease but lack a bread shed for natural yeasting. I would love to aid you in your research, which is very cool, and pursue my own passion for brewing.
                  'dok

                  From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 29 5:09 PM
                    Actually, thats what I wanted to chat about. My wife is an apothecaress in the society with a very respectable library of period english, german and arabic sources,  but thats the furthest east. I myself have a library of brewing book rapidly gaining respectability, including a great starter book on brewing herbs whose main value is steering me clear of tragedy, until my learning curve reaches equilibrium with my drive.
                          Russian and E.E. herbs were to be my next google search and book purchase this weekend! Imagine my surprise!
                    'dok

                    From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

                    Are you using herbs that grow naturally in Eastern Europe?

                    -Halbrust

                    Btw, I'm doing small batch research next month using herbs as bittering, flavoring and aroma agents, no hops. Want my research and samples?
                    'dok

                    From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

                    This research is for a particular drink served by Grand Prince Vladiir to Dobrynya.

                    -Halbrust

                    Are you also a brewer? Sometime this coming month and into this summer I was going to integrate some experimental one gallon test batches of unhopped beer into my normal brewing schedule! Maybe we could collaborate, like a brewing double blind? I was planning ales for ease but lack a bread shed for natural yeasting. I would love to aid you in your research, which is very cool, and pursue my own passion for brewing.
                    'dok

                    From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.