Re: Slavic U was [sig] Introducing Myself

  • Yevgeniya Pechenaya
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 27, 2013
      ooooh! That would be great. I teach a Conversation Russian class at Pennsic with a big disclaimer of "this is not medieval Russian"
      As a native Russian speaker I can kinda stumble through a medieval text when it comes to reading and I can even understand some of it, but I would love to learn more.
      Long term goal: learn enough medieval Russian to be able to write scroll texts. :)

      Lada

      Oooooh...
      SHINY!

      scribal arts:
      http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150165898386642.292073.728251641&l=c4602b7ffc&type=1

      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 27, 2013
        Not sure if I could make it out (I'm in Oregon ) but if I can I can teach novgorod style illumination

        Marya Kargashina