RE: Slavic U

  • Elzbieta Traidenyte
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 27, 2013
      I would love to see a Slavic U in Aethelmearc, and would certainly travel (from the Barony of Thescorre) to be there. I do enjoy playing in kitchens, and while I have no specific knowledge of slavic food (yet!), I'd be happy to be of support at the event.
      Lady Elzbieta Traidenyte
      > > ________________________________

    • Laura Munn
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 27, 2013
        I do not know what I have to offer, but I will certainly put into my
        schedule that it is happening and hopefully make it to the event!

        -Katrusha

        On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 10:32 AM, Elzbieta Traidenyte <
        elzbieta_traidenyte@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I would love to see a Slavic U in Aethelmearc, and would certainly travel
        > (from the Barony of Thescorre) to be there. I do enjoy playing in kitchens,
        > and while I have no specific knowledge of slavic food (yet!), I'd be happy
        > to be of support at the event.
        > Lady Elzbieta Traidenyte
        > > > ________________________________

        My SCA work: http://katrusha.blogspot.com/

        My artwork: http://arathreel.deviantart.com/

        My baked goods:
        https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.472661423252.251805.510143252&type=1&l=8fcf80877f

        Laura Munn AKA Katrusha the Skomorokh
        Artist
        Writer
        Baker

      • Yevgeniya Pechenaya
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 27, 2013
          ooooh! That would be great. I teach a Conversation Russian class at Pennsic with a big disclaimer of "this is not medieval Russian"
          As a native Russian speaker I can kinda stumble through a medieval text when it comes to reading and I can even understand some of it, but I would love to learn more.
          Long term goal: learn enough medieval Russian to be able to write scroll texts. :)

          Lada

          Oooooh...
          SHINY!

          scribal arts:
          http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150165898386642.292073.728251641&l=c4602b7ffc&type=1

          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 27, 2013
            Not sure if I could make it out (I'm in Oregon ) but if I can I can teach novgorod style illumination

            Marya Kargashina