Re: [sig] Introducing Myself

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 27, 2013
      I'll come out and teach too! I have a variety of classes, most of which are applicable! With any luck maybe I can drag some of my "partners in crime" along too.
      'dok

      From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 27, 2013
        Hi guys!

        This looks like a Slavic U I can make it to. only about 4-5 hrs away :)
        I can teach Russian Calligraphy.

        Also A few years back there was a Slavic U around Maryland or Baltimore or something. And there was a class taught on Medieval Russian. I ended up not being able to go and I don't know taught the class but I would LOVE to take it if the person is able and willing to teach it again.

        Lada

        Oooooh...
        SHINY!

        scribal arts:
        http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150165898386642.292073.728251641&l=c4602b7ffc&type=1

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 27, 2013
          That was probably my class on Period Russian (we learned how to write our
          names and say hello). I'm certainly planning to be there and am offering
          to teach the class.

          Paul Wickenden

          On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 9:07 AM, Yevgeniya Pechenaya
          <ladie_lada@...>wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Hi guys!
          >
          > This looks like a Slavic U I can make it to. only about 4-5 hrs away :)
          > I can teach Russian Calligraphy.
          >
          > Also A few years back there was a Slavic U around Maryland or Baltimore or
          > something. And there was a class taught on Medieval Russian. I ended up not
          > being able to go and I don't know taught the class but I would LOVE to take
          > it if the person is able and willing to teach it again.
          >

          > Lada
          >
          > Oooooh...
          > SHINY!
          >
          > scribal arts:
          >
          > http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150165898386642.292073.728251641&l=c4602b7ffc&type=1
          >
          > ________________________________

        • Elzbieta Traidenyte
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 27, 2013
            I would love to see a Slavic U in Aethelmearc, and would certainly travel (from the Barony of Thescorre) to be there. I do enjoy playing in kitchens, and while I have no specific knowledge of slavic food (yet!), I'd be happy to be of support at the event.
            Lady Elzbieta Traidenyte
            > > ________________________________

          • Laura Munn
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 27, 2013
              I do not know what I have to offer, but I will certainly put into my
              schedule that it is happening and hopefully make it to the event!

              -Katrusha

              On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 10:32 AM, Elzbieta Traidenyte <
              elzbieta_traidenyte@...> wrote:

              > **
              >

              > I would love to see a Slavic U in Aethelmearc, and would certainly travel
              > (from the Barony of Thescorre) to be there. I do enjoy playing in kitchens,
              > and while I have no specific knowledge of slavic food (yet!), I'd be happy
              > to be of support at the event.
              > Lady Elzbieta Traidenyte
              > > > ________________________________

              My SCA work: http://katrusha.blogspot.com/

              My artwork: http://arathreel.deviantart.com/

              My baked goods:
              https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.472661423252.251805.510143252&type=1&l=8fcf80877f

              Laura Munn AKA Katrusha the Skomorokh
              Artist
              Writer
              Baker

            • Yevgeniya Pechenaya
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 27, 2013
                ooooh! That would be great. I teach a Conversation Russian class at Pennsic with a big disclaimer of "this is not medieval Russian"
                As a native Russian speaker I can kinda stumble through a medieval text when it comes to reading and I can even understand some of it, but I would love to learn more.
                Long term goal: learn enough medieval Russian to be able to write scroll texts. :)

                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 27, 2013
                  Not sure if I could make it out (I'm in Oregon ) but if I can I can teach novgorod style illumination

                  Marya Kargashina