Slavic U

  • panimarijah
    Message 1 of 30 , Mar 26 4:26 PM
      Hi, I am also in Aethelmearc and autocrated the last SU that was held in Aethelmearc. I'll definitely be happy to teach classes for you and help in any other way I can. We worked out of two cookbooks primarily & some old family recipes; ( and no I'm not really a feastocrat). I know I've got a really good venison recipe stashed away from the event.
      The books I have are "The best of Polish Cookery" by Karen West and "Polish Cookery" by Ochorowicz and Monatowa. Let me know what kind of help you need. I also would be happy to make some spiff slavic themed ceramic site tokens if you are interested.

      As far as teaching I have taught a Kievan Daily Life class that is usually well received. And can also do a who lived where when class that covers tribes and tribal movements. And Kievan Illumination. Or I would be open to putting together a class on Novgorod and Slavic Pottery which is a subject I have been studying a lot lately.

      Marija Kotok
    • Zsigmond Szekely
      Message 2 of 30 , Apr 3, 2013
        Where is the slavic u going to be