Ukrainian costume book

  • Jeanne
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 23, 2013
      Hi

      Some of you may find this to be of interest.  It's a scan of a bilingual costume book - English and Ukrainian- of the costumes of the various regions of Ukraine.  In it are a variety of photos, drawings, write ups, and some simple patterns.

      Juliana

      http://ukrbiblioteka.org/uploads/books/sfuzo-ukr-folk-costumes/index.html#/1/

    • Sasha
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23, 2013
        Very cool! I enjoyed looking through for garb ideas... Now if only I didn't
        live in Florida... LOL

        Sasha

      • Kira Baranova
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 23, 2013