Scroll text translation help?

  • jessica carlock
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2013
      Would anyone here be able to help me with a scroll text translation into
      Russian?? I'm afirad of butchering it.

      - Marya Kargashina

    • Lisa Kies
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2013
        On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 11:39 PM, jessica carlock <kargashina@...> wrote:
        > Would anyone here be able to help me with a scroll text translation into
        > Russian?? I'm afirad of butchering it.
        >
        > - Marya Kargashina

        I can help. I can work on it at Gulf Wars.

        Sofya

        ___
        http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser
        {o,o}
        "Mir znachit Pax Romanov"
        (__(|
        "Et nunc et semper, etiam atque etiam, et discere et exquire et alia."
        -^-^-`
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2013
          Awesome! I'll send it offlist

          Thanks,