Re: [sig] Pennsic Teaching

  • Jennifer Nelson Kemp
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2013
      Ivan and I are planning to go and since we will be crown at that time our
      schedule is going to be hectic so I will probably only teach Documentation
      since that is one of the easier ones for me to teach even when tired.

      We will put the SIG meeting on our calendar but since we do no know our
      travel/Royal schedule yet it will be tentative for a bit.

      Ian'ka, Tsarevna Atenveldt