Re: Title help for a paper

  • Katerinka
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2013
      Good day Sofya!

      Actually I had been to your website.. but I hate to say that I was on the older one, not the newer one having forgotten completely about it. Thank you for the reminder!

      And thanks to Halbrust for the suggestion on the letter, I'll definitely look over that as well.

      Thank you both very much for the suggestions!
      Kat