Pennsic Teaching

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2013
      It's that time of year!  April 15th is the deadline to submit classes for the book.

      So... Thoughts?  Who's teaching?  WHAT are you teaching?  What would you like to see taught?  What do you desperately need someone to help you with?

      Again, the SIG meeting will be at the Haus Von Drakenklaue (VDK) camp in B-05 one evening of War Week.  Just not sure which night yet.  There will be food, but feel free to bring food/drink to share, as well as projects, books, etc.

      Cheers,
      Sfandra Dmitrieva

    • Jennifer Nelson Kemp
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2013
        Ivan and I are planning to go and since we will be crown at that time our
        schedule is going to be hectic so I will probably only teach Documentation
        since that is one of the easier ones for me to teach even when tired.

        We will put the SIG meeting on our calendar but since we do no know our
        travel/Royal schedule yet it will be tentative for a bit.

        Ian'ka, Tsarevna Atenveldt