Re: [sig] Title help for a paper

  • Joseph Belcher
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2013
      I can't answer your question. But if you have not already, I suggest you look to birch bark letter 109
      http://gramoty.ru/index.php?no=109&act=full&key=bb

      -Halbrust

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2013
        Greetings from Sofya to Katerinka,

        Apparently you haven't been to my website, in particular -
        http://sofyalarus.info/Russia/titlesmastery.html

        At the bottom of the page, you'll find information about master/slave titles.

        On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 10:48 AM, Katerinka
        <katerinka.ikonnikova@...> wrote:

        > The information she needs is what a Russian slave would have called his/her owner. I'm used to
        > seeing the information for "Master" for the SCA but that's more for craftspeople than slave owners...

        At your service,

        Sofya

        ___
        http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser
        {o,o}
        "Mir znachit Pax Romanov"
        (__(|
        "Et nunc et semper, etiam atque etiam, et discere et exquire et alia."
        -^-^-`
      • Katerinka
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 2013
          Good day Sofya!

          Actually I had been to your website.. but I hate to say that I was on the older one, not the newer one having forgotten completely about it. Thank you for the reminder!

          And thanks to Halbrust for the suggestion on the letter, I'll definitely look over that as well.

          Thank you both very much for the suggestions!
          Kat