Call for Articles!

  • goldschp tds.net
    Message 1 of 77 , Mar 2, 2013
      So, I'm definitely planning on producing a Spring Slovo and am still
      looking for articles and submissions. Call me directly if you have
      something.

      The deadline will be April 1st.

      Thanks,
      Paul

    • goldschp@tds.net
      Message 77 of 77 , Mar 9
        I'm looking for material for the Spring Slovo. Anyone have anything to contribute? The deadline is April 1st.

        Thanks,
        Paul