Call for Articles!

  • goldschp tds.net
    Message 1 of 69 , Mar 2, 2013
      So, I'm definitely planning on producing a Spring Slovo and am still
      looking for articles and submissions. Call me directly if you have
      something.

      The deadline will be April 1st.

      Thanks,
      Paul

    • goldschp tds.net
      Message 69 of 69 , Dec 20, 2014
        I can't remember if I made the traditional quarterly call out or not, but I am definitely looking for material for the Winter Slovo.  Ideally, I'd like to have it by the 1st, but if you have something and just need a few extra days, drop a line and let me know.

        In service,
        Paul