Call for Articles!

  • goldschp tds.net
    Message 1 of 73 , Mar 2, 2013
      So, I'm definitely planning on producing a Spring Slovo and am still
      looking for articles and submissions. Call me directly if you have
      something.

      The deadline will be April 1st.

      Thanks,
      Paul

    • Paul Goldschmidt
      Message 73 of 73 , Dec 7, 2015
        Time goes by quickly and it's once again time for Slovo -- our quarterly newsletter.

        I'm looking for articles and artwork of interest to medieval Slavic re-enactors. The best articles are short ones (generally 200-400 words), but I'll consider anything you might have.

        The deadline is January 2nd and is flexible. Let me know if you are planning to submit and I can accommodate your schedule.

        Thanks,
        Paul