Call for Articles!

  • goldschp tds.net
    Message 1 of 74 , Mar 2, 2013
      So, I'm definitely planning on producing a Spring Slovo and am still
      looking for articles and submissions. Call me directly if you have
      something.

      The deadline will be April 1st.

      Thanks,
      Paul

    • goldschp@tds.net
      Message 74 of 74 , Mar 18
        We're looking for articles and other materials for the Spring Slovo.

        The usual deadline is April 1st, but I forgot to send out the reminder at the beginning of the month, so I'm willing to be flexible about the deadline if you need more time. Just let me know that something is in the pipeline.

        Thanks,
        Paul