loaded photes

  • Earl Edward Ean Anderson KSCA OL
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2013
      I have loaded some photes of my self and my hussar kit. these are over the last few years

      Earl Edward Ean Anderson KSCA OL
    • Su Ralston
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2013
        Earl Edward Ean Anderson wrote:

        > I have loaded some photes of my self and my hussar kit. these are over the last few years

        Hi Ed -
        Do you think you could move the photos from the files section into your folder in the photos section?

        Also, there are a couple without names.

        Thanks so much,
        ~ Su
        Your friendly neighborhood moderator