Re: [sig] Pennsic Gathering - The Planning Begins

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2013
      Katrusha,
      I know you've spent a lot of time in kitchens -- would you be willing to help Alysander with food prep?  I have no idea what his plans are as of yet, since we're still looking at the Haus schedule and don't know the day at this time (his plans will probably depend on what battles are that day since he also fights).   He'll have a complete plan, I'm sure, but extra hands are always going to be welcome...

      --Sfandra

      ******************
      Boiarynia Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      http://sfandra.webs.com
      Never 'pearl' your butt.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 20, 2013
        Being in the kitchen is one of my favorite places to be. I would be more
        than happy to help out, even if it is only washing dishes along the way so
        they don't build up.

        YiS,
        Katrusha Skomorokh