New web home for Sofya la Rus

  • Lisa Kies
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013
      Greetings and a bow from Sofya!

      I've shifted my SCA articles to a new web host with a simpler and more
      sensible name: http://sofyalarus.info
      The Russian stuff is at http://sofyalarus.info/Russia

      The old URLs will still work, but I won't be updating the articles at
      the old site apart from adding "re-direct" messages once I get FTP
      access again. (Hence the change to a new web host.)

      I've drastically changed the appearance of the pages, although the
      content is essentially the same. Please let me know if you find
      broken links or images that I missed in the 3-day-long transition.

      At your service,

      Sofya

      ___
      http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser
      {o,o}
      "Mir znachit Pax Romanov"
      (__(|
      "Et nunc et semper, etiam atque etiam, et discere et exquire et alia."
      -^-^-`