RE: [sig] Re: I need some Help

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 18, 2013
      What about www.armstreet.com

      From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

      -------- Original message --------
      Subject: [sig] Re: I need some Help
      From: Su Ralston <suralston@...>
      To: sig@yahoogroups.com
      CC:

      George wrote:
      > Sorry to be a bother but I am in a very big bind I am getting married on March 7 2013 and am getting wedded in a cossack outfit, but I am missing two big items. Does anyone know where I can purchase a pair of cossack boots? and a sword belt? I had a person making the boots but he passed away last month and I was just notified of this so I am in deep need of help. I tried the Polish Hussarr's website but no answer from them so any help greatly appreciated.

      Congratulations! I wish you and your bride the best!

      If you are not looking for specific boots, but could use simple knee-high boots, you could also check one of the online women's plus size providers (I like WomenWithin [http://www.womanwithin.com/%5d, but their associated vendor, OneStopPlus [http://www.onestopplus.com/%5d has links to several companies).

      If you are looking for specific boots, maybe the nice people at Rising Sun Leather [http://www.etsy.com/shop/risingsunleather?ref=seller_info_count] can help you. I've emailed the owner and will be purchasing from him when I have the funds. I've heard really good reviews of his work from several SCA friends that have his boots.

      Good luck with your hunt. Let us know how you do and be sure to post pictures in our files when you are finished ;)

      ~ Su of the Silver Horn, Kingdom of Caid
      ~ Su Ralston, Fullerton, CA