Pennsic Gathering - The Planning Begins

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17, 2013
      So, since I was kinda volun-told to host... ;-p

      a. It looks like yes, we can gather one evening during War Week at the VDK encampment in B05.

      b. My student (informal) Alysander has volunteered to CATER our gathering.  (and OMG this guy can COOK, this is a great thing, trust me....)

      I have to powwow with the house leaders to get an exact date, but it's looking good.  I'll keep you all posted.

      --Sfandra

    • Laura Munn
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 17, 2013
        I certainly plan to be there and if there is any way I can help, please
        just let me know!

        -Katrusha

        On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 4:40 PM, Sfandra <seonaid13@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > So, since I was kinda volun-told to host... ;-p
        >
        > a. It looks like yes, we can gather one evening during War Week at the VDK
        > encampment in B05.
        >
        > b. My student (informal) Alysander has volunteered to CATER our
        > gathering. (and OMG this guy can COOK, this is a great thing, trust me....)
        >
        > I have to powwow with the house leaders to get an exact date, but it's
        > looking good. I'll keep you all posted.
        >
        > --Sfandra

        My SCA work: http://katrusha.blogspot.com/

        My artwork: http://arathreel.deviantart.com/

        My baked goods:
        https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.472661423252.251805.510143252&type=1&l=8fcf80877f

        Laura Munn AKA Katrusha the Skomorokh
        Artist
        Writer
        Baker

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 20, 2013
          Katrusha,
          I know you've spent a lot of time in kitchens -- would you be willing to help Alysander with food prep?  I have no idea what his plans are as of yet, since we're still looking at the Haus schedule and don't know the day at this time (his plans will probably depend on what battles are that day since he also fights).   He'll have a complete plan, I'm sure, but extra hands are always going to be welcome...

          --Sfandra

          ******************
          Boiarynia Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
          http://sfandra.webs.com
          Never 'pearl' your butt.

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 20, 2013
            Being in the kitchen is one of my favorite places to be. I would be more
            than happy to help out, even if it is only washing dishes along the way so
            they don't build up.

            YiS,
            Katrusha Skomorokh