Re: [sig] Gulf Wars!

  • goldschp tds.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 16, 2013
      Any chance of getting pictures from the gathering and a write-up for Slovo?

      Thanks,
      Paul

      On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 12:45 PM, Tim Nalley <mordakus@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Zan and I will be there!
      > ~'dok
      >
      > From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

    • Sasha
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 17, 2013
        I will be busy at war assisting our Royals since my wife is the Queen of
        Trimaris, but I will try to make it. ;-p

        Sasha

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 18, 2013
          Absolutely. The SIG News Network

          From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 18, 2013
            Got a couple of my talented soon to be apprentices writing articles.

            From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.