RE: [sig] Gulf Wars!

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 16, 2013
      Zan and I will be there!
      ~'dok

      From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

      -------- Original message --------
      Subject: [sig] Gulf Wars!
      From: Lisa Kies <lkies319@...>
      To: sig@yahoogroups.com
      CC:

      Speaking of gatherings, I've reserved the noon hour on Thursday for a
      SIG meeting at Gulf Wars.

      Hope to see you there!

      Sofya

      ___
      http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser
      {o,o}
      "Mir znachit Pax Romanov"
      (__(|
      "Et nunc et semper, etiam atque etiam, et discere et exquire et alia."
      -^-^-`
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 16, 2013
        Any chance of getting pictures from the gathering and a write-up for Slovo?

        Thanks,
        Paul

        On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 12:45 PM, Tim Nalley <mordakus@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Zan and I will be there!
        > ~'dok
        >
        > From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

      • Sasha
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 17, 2013
          I will be busy at war assisting our Royals since my wife is the Queen of
          Trimaris, but I will try to make it. ;-p

          Sasha

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 18, 2013
            Absolutely. The SIG News Network

            From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 18, 2013
              Got a couple of my talented soon to be apprentices writing articles.

              From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.