Gulf Wars!

  • Lisa Kies
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 16, 2013
      Speaking of gatherings, I've reserved the noon hour on Thursday for a
      SIG meeting at Gulf Wars.

      Hope to see you there!

      Sofya

      ___
      http://www.strangelove.net/~kieser
      {o,o}
      "Mir znachit Pax Romanov"
      (__(|
      "Et nunc et semper, etiam atque etiam, et discere et exquire et alia."
      -^-^-`
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 16, 2013
        Zan and I will be there!
        ~'dok

        From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 16, 2013
          Any chance of getting pictures from the gathering and a write-up for Slovo?

          Thanks,
          Paul

          On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 12:45 PM, Tim Nalley <mordakus@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Zan and I will be there!
          > ~'dok
          >
          > From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

        • Sasha
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 17, 2013
            I will be busy at war assisting our Royals since my wife is the Queen of
            Trimaris, but I will try to make it. ;-p

            Sasha

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 18, 2013
              Absolutely. The SIG News Network

              From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 18, 2013
                Got a couple of my talented soon to be apprentices writing articles.

                From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.