Re: [sig] Pennsic!

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 14, 2013
      Pleeêeezzzz....your camp is 100 yards away!
      'dok

      From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 15, 2013
        Yeah, I'll do it.  I just have to check what day would be best for my camp.  I'm only there for War Week, but I should be able to get us an afternoon/evening in our Great Hall.

        --Sfandra

        Boiarynia Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
        http://sfandra.webs.com
        Never 'pearl' your butt.

        Pleeêeezzzz....your camp is 100 yards away!
        'dok

        From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.