Re: [sig] Re: hi

  • norm minzey
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 29, 2013
      Istvan, Charles Stefanich, has run his anti-virus and changed password for his yahoo account. Now we're working on those who clicked that link ;-)

      YIS,

      Lord Vladislav Dragomir
      squire to HE Sir Garth of the Crags
      House of the Dragon's Scythe
      Seneschal, GKM, Webminister, and danceminister for the Canton of Dun Traigh