Re: [sig] hi

  • Patty
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2013

      From: charles stefanich <mos6238@...>
      To: sig <sig@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Jan 28, 2013 1:00 pm
      Subject: [sig] hi

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 29, 2013

        > From: charles stefanich
        > To: sig
        > Sent: Mon, Jan 28, 2013 1:00 pm
        > Subject: [sig] hi
        >

        > this reminded me of you http://bit.ly/WaUkCB
        >
        > charles

      • norm minzey
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 29, 2013
          Istvan, Charles Stefanich, has run his anti-virus and changed password for his yahoo account. Now we're working on those who clicked that link ;-)

          YIS,

          Lord Vladislav Dragomir
          squire to HE Sir Garth of the Crags
          House of the Dragon's Scythe
          Seneschal, GKM, Webminister, and danceminister for the Canton of Dun Traigh