Re: Books about 16th C. Russian Costume/Embroidery/Life

  • Kristina Jarvis
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2012
      Do you know the names of the translators? Or where I may find those books?
      Having a rough time finding them through my usual spots.

      Thanks!
      Kristina

    • Anya Stickney
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 7, 2012
        As always, google is a good resource...

        Google 'Sigizmund Gerberstein', and look in the books tab. This gives you
        several books by 'Sigismund Herberstein' about Moscow and Russia. Those are
        probably the ones Tatiana was referring to.

        Also works for Ivan Zabelin. Especially, if you limit the google books
        search by "author:Ivan Zabelin"

        Anya

        On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Kristina Jarvis
        <kristina.jarvis@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Do you know the names of the translators? Or where I may find those books?
        > Having a rough time finding them through my usual spots.
        >
        > Thanks!
        > Kristina

      • Tatiana Golter
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 8, 2012
          You could also look on Amazon, just put the author name in the search. I
          will look up the book names later tonight, when I get home from work.

          Tatiana