Re: Hussar boots

  • calvin_w_renn
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2012
      I know that you are trying to look in the SCA, but have you looked at Polish Hussar Supply Plus? That is where I got mine, and they outfit Hussar reenactors.

      http://www.polishhussarsupply.com/

      Yours in service,

      Pan Mikulaj von Meissen

      --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "krpurtell" <krpurtell@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > I'm looking for someone preferably in the SCA who can make a pair of Hussar style boots. I've alreasy tried to contact Master Seamus without any success. Revial Clothing said thay will not.
      > Can anyone help?
      > Thanks,
      >
      > THL Kevin Ambrozijwski

    • charles stefanich
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2012
        I got a pair of boots from this merchant and am very pleased with them. Mine are a Magyar(Hungarian) cut of boot but all their items are first rate.
        Valkai Istvan