Hello and Introduction

  • Fiona
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      Greetings:

      Just joined the list and thought it would be polite to say Hi.

      I've been coveting the eastern european styles for some time, now I am about to move east (out to a small country town) of my local group (in Lochac) I figured it would be fun to develop an eastern version of my persona, although I can't decide whether to create a whole new persona or take my English 1470-1520 generic lady persona travelling and give her a Russian version of her name.

      As long as it involves velvet and embroidery I'll be in heaven!

      Cheers :)

      Lady Catherine of Shirwode

      (Fiona)