Re: [sig] Hussar boots

  • Jeanne
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2012
      If the Hussar boot is similar to dance boot,  you can also try dance groups sites. I know I've seen Hungarian boots when I've gone on line looking for Ukrainian Dance Boots for my dance students.

      Julianna Jeo Vousdy

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2012
        I know that you are trying to look in the SCA, but have you looked at Polish Hussar Supply Plus? That is where I got mine, and they outfit Hussar reenactors.

        http://www.polishhussarsupply.com/

        Yours in service,

        Pan Mikulaj von Meissen

        --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "krpurtell" <krpurtell@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > I'm looking for someone preferably in the SCA who can make a pair of Hussar style boots. I've alreasy tried to contact Master Seamus without any success. Revial Clothing said thay will not.
        > Can anyone help?
        > Thanks,
        >
        > THL Kevin Ambrozijwski

      • charles stefanich
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5, 2012
          I got a pair of boots from this merchant and am very pleased with them. Mine are a Magyar(Hungarian) cut of boot but all their items are first rate.
          Valkai Istvan